This report covers the HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) Market and gives a comprehensive description of the present scenario and the future growth prospects. It also covers the market overview and presents the various parameters in depth for you to get a clearer picture.
The HetNet Bible (Small Cells and Carrier WiFi) Market in an innovation in the field of technology and will pave the way for a sustainable future. It mainly comprises of intelligent light control systems which is based on various verticals such as, movement, colour temperature, occupancy and the amount of natural light.
Driven by in-building wireless coverage requirements and the growing influx of mobile broadband data traffic, a traditional macrocell based cellular network deployment is not deemed to be a sufficient solution to address the coverage and capacity needs of today’s wireless subscribers.
Get the Sample Report, Visit @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/request-sample/?post=25643
Wireless carriers are thus exploring options to offload additional coverage and capacity to alternatives such as strategically deployed small cells and WiFi access points, which have so far been deployed by more than 150 global wireless carriers. Adding further to the heterogeneity are alternative deployment models such as Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) and the emerging Cloud Radio Access Networks (RAN) architecture which concentrates the processing of the RAN segment of a mobile network in one or more centralized data centers.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, we expect small cells and carrier WiFi deployments to account for nearly $352 Billion in mobile data service revenues by the end of 2020, while overall spending on HetNet infrastructure is expected to reach $42 Billion annually during the same period.
This report presents an in-depth assessment of the global small cells and carrier WiFi market, together with an evaluation of the DAS and Cloud RAN technology. In addition to covering the technology, business case, the challenges, standardization initiatives, the industry’s roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, vendor service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the market from 2013 till 2020, including individual revenue and shipment projections of small cells, carrier WiFi, small cell backhaul, Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS), DAS, Cloud RAN, Self-Organizing Network (SON) and mobile data services across six geographical regions.
Have a Query? Speak to Expert @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/make-enquiry/?post=25643
Also provided are historical figures for 2010, 2011 and 2012. The report comes with an associated XLS datasheet covering quantitative data from all figures presented within the report. Topics Covered
The report covers the following topics:
• Small cell, carrier WiFi, DAS, Cloud RAN, Mobile Content Distribution Networks (CDNs) & HetNet technology and architecture
• Integration and offloading technology for carrier WiFi and small cells
• Market drivers and key benefits of small cells and carrier WiFi
• Challenges and Inhibitors to the small cells and carrier WiFi ecosystem
• Small cell and carrier WiFi industry roadmap: 2010 – 2020
• Small cell and carrier WiFi value chain
• Vendor landscape and acquisitions
• Small cell and carrier WiFi deployment models
• Vertical markets for small cell and carrier WiFi deployments
• Small cell backhaul technology, requirements and key issues
• Standardization and regulatory initiatives
• Small Cells as a Service (SCaaS)
• Small cells, SCaaS and carrier WiFi deployment case studies
• Industry, wireless carrier and vendor commitments to small cells and carrier WiFi
• Self-Organizing Network (SON) technology
• Profiles and market positioning assessment (current strategy, target market and products/services) for the following players in the HetNet market: ‘Pure-Play’ and specialist small cell vendors, DAS & repeater solution providers, carrier WiFi focused vendors, Cloud RAN solution providers, HetNet focused SON solution providers, Wireless network (Macrocell, Core) infrastructure vendors, chipset, software & component vendors, technology providers, WiFi network providers and small cell backhaul solution providers.
• Conclusion and strategic recommendations for HetNet solution vendors, wireless carriers and macrocell infrastructure vendors.
The above report can be customized according to your needs.
We at Reports Monitor provide a comprehensive analysis by providing in-depth reports of the various market verticals. Our Mission is to provide a detailed analysis of the vast markets worldwide, backed by rich data. Decision makers can now rely on our well-defined data gathering methods to get the correct and accurate market forecasting along with detailed analysis.
Browse Complete Report with TOC, Visit @ https://www.reportsmonitor.com/the-hetnet-bible-small-cells-and-carrier-wifi-opportunities-challenges-strategies-and-forecasts-2013-2020-with-an-evaluation-of-das-cloud-ran/
We have tried to include all the important data in the report and give you a comprehensive picture of the same.